Future Leaders Course
Duration: 2 days
Location: In person or online
This is a two-day in-house course that shapes and nurtures the minds of your future people leaders. This program has been tailored to nurture Supervisors, Team Leaders and Managers. Within the course, your team will learn the ten valuable Rockefeller Habits and how they can quickly benefit them, their teams and the broader organisation.
This program assists future leaders to:
- Develop a working understanding of the Rockefeller Habits
- Support the leadership team as they scale the company
- Understand their own and their team’s differences, priorities and communication styles
- Delegate with confidence and hold team member’s accountable
- Plan and run effective meetings
- Build strong and effective teams
The program is perfect for team members that require support with:
- Personal confidence
- Communication skills
- Time management
The Future Leaders course is tailored to each organisation. Following an introduction call, our team will design a 2-day course structure that will best benefit you and your future leaders.
Throughout the two-days, the globally renowned 10 Rockefeller Habits, which have been taught to millions of people, will be taught to your organisation.
As this course is tailored specifically to each business, course fees vary accordingly. Our team offers a complimentary introduction call, where we can discuss the specific areas your future leaders need coaching on. Pricing will be provided upon application. This course requires minimum of 15 attendees per session.